Terms and conditions
Welcome to the “Turning Point” online course. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our course and services. By enrolling in the course, you agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms, do not enroll in the course.
To enroll in the “Turning Point” course, you must be at least 18 years old or have consent from a parent or guardian if younger.
3. Course Enrollment and Access
Upon successful enrollment and payment, you will gain access to the course materials. This access is non-transferable and is intended only for the registered user.
Payment for the course must be made in full before access is granted, unless a payment plan option is chosen. All sales are final, and refunds are not provided except under special circumstances outlined in our Refund Policy.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The content provided in the “Turning Point” course, including texts, graphics, videos, and other material, is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use the content except as explicitly authorized by these terms.
6. User Conduct
You agree to use the course for lawful purposes only and not to engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or impair any aspect of the course, or prevent other users from using the course.
The “Turning Point” course is provided ‘as is’ without any warranties, expressed or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided in the course.
9. Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your access to or use of the course.
10. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the course after such changes will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the United Kingdon laws. Any disputes related to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdon.
12. Contact Information
For any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We aim to ensure that all our students are satisfied with their learning experience in the “Turning Point” online course. However, we understand that there may be circumstances where you might seek a refund.
- Refund requests must be made within 14 days of the course purchase date.
- Access to the course will be revoked upon a successful refund.
In some cases, we may consider refund requests outside the 14-day window on a case-by-case basis.
Documentation may be required to support such claims.
- If any course materials have been downloaded, a refund may be refused.
- Refunds are not available for any discounted or promotional courses.
Process for Requesting a Refund
- To request a refund, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details.
- Provide a clear explanation of why you are not satisfied with the course.
- Refund requests will be processed within 8 business days, and funds will be returned via the original payment method.
Changes to the Refund Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this Refund Policy at any time. We recommend reviewing it periodically for any changes.
- Personal Data: This includes information such as name, email address, and payment details, collected for enrollment and communication purposes.
- Usage Data: We gather data on how you interact with our course, including access times, viewed pages, and other relevant information.
Use of Information
We use collected data to:
- Deliver and maintain the course
- Communicate with you about updates or changes
- Enhance your user experience
- Provide customer support
- Monitor course usage for improvement
- Detect and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
We respect your privacy and do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share non-personally identifiable information (like usage statistics) with partners or advertisers in an aggregated and anonymous form.
We prioritize the security of your data but acknowledge that no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data.
Your Data Rights
Depending on your location, you may have rights regarding your personal data, including the right to access, update, or request deletion of your information.
Our course is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18.